W&P have been supporting Health and Social Care providers with their business planning, compliance and training requirements since 2001 including:
- Policies and Procedures for Domiciliary, Residential & Clinical Service providers
- Staff training packs – i.e. Management of Medicines
- Accredited on-line distance learning training courses
- CQC compliance training workshops
- Compliance Audits/Mock Inspections
- Tender writing and Bid support
- CQC Registration Support
- General Business Advice and Guidance
We have been busy developing and updating our product and services portfolio, to ensure our customers have the very best tools and support to meet the ever-changing Health & Social Care landscape. Here’s what’s new and will be available during 2019
- New Workshop – The Road to Outstanding, understand the context between good and outstanding and building a quality lead, innovative service.
- Policies and procedures for Learning Disability Service Providers
- Policies and Procedures for Non-Regulated Services
- New and improved Staff Training Packs
- New Format Policies and Procedures for England plus Form Templates will be included at no extra cost.
We are adding new titles to our online/distance learning training platform and big savings are available for larger providers if you sign up to the corporate discount scheme. TRY BEFORE YOU BUY You can still take to first module of every course completely FREE, with no obligation or sign up required.
Our ever popular CQC Compliance and Strategic workshops are still run all over the country so to attend a workshop routinely rated 10/10 by delegates please go to our website to see if there is a course near you.
For this and much more please go to our website at www.wandptraining.co.uk or call us on 01305 767104, we are here to help.