Our training packs are aimed squarely at the frontline, care assistants, care workers, health care assistants, care managers and those who are face to face with the service user or resident. All our packs reflect national standards, good practice guidance and are complimentary to the Care Certificate. They can be used for Induction and refresher updates. They are in a two yearly cycle of review but where legislation, Code of Practice or guidance is updated, the training pack will be updated to reflect these changes.
One purchase of any title allows you to train as many learners as you require.
All packs include certificates.
Clearly understood and user friendly.
Comprehensive – Covers all required knowledge.
Tried, tested and developed by experienced trainers and professionals.
- Adult Safeguarding
- Consent and its relation to Capacity
- Data Protection Legislative Framework
- Dementia Care and Support
- End of Life
- Epilepsy & Parkinsons
- Equality & Diversity
- Falls & Promoting Continence
- Fire Safety in Domiciliary
- Fire Safety in a Residential Setting
- First Aid
- Food Safety & Nutrition
- Health & Safety and Risk Assessment
- Infection Control & Pressure Area Care
- Moving, Handling & Repositioning People
- Safe Handling of Medicines
- Safe Handling of Medicines for Domiciliary
- Stroke & Diabetes
- Train the Trainer
Enquire with W&P Training here http://bit.ly/2ClhSz9