For many years now, the Care Home Sector has more or less been bearing the brunt of the economic crisis, with over 720 Care Homes collapsing in 2011 alone, what is being done to help improve the situation we are all finding ourselves in.
Unfortunately, we are yet to hear of any viable solution from the Government, which takes into consideration the increased demand for care home spaces, whilst our countries Care Homes are falling by the dozen year on year.
Whilst there are many options that could be viable to you to help improve your business income, the key to avoiding any form of instability will be to ensure that your management teams are well informed, responsive and working as a team.
To that end 2018 has begun and driven By Health with Care are here to keep you well informed with the industry’s key educational articles, written by leaders within the industry. We are also incredibly proud to announce our media partnership with the following expo’s taking place around Britain throughout the year;
- Dementia Care & Nursing Expo
- Health + Care Show
- Care Show
- The Occupational Therapy Show
This issue being our first of the year, we have included articles from the following contributors;
- CommonAge – Population ageing is a significant challenge to all Commonwealth countries
- Debbie Le Quesne – How does the embattled social care sector survive 2018?
- Dayex – How to add the premium touch to your care home bedrooms without spending a fortune!
- Anchor Group – SAINSBURY’S SUPPORTS CAMPAIGN TO HELP OLDER SHOPPERS
- Fluid Design – Beverley Care Home Review
- CareFlex – Appropriate seating makes a HUGE difference to people’s quality of life.
- Norman McNamara – Time to Tell the Truth about DEMENTIA
As always feel free to get in touch, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01323 318615