This year Naidex will be hosting the largest number of product launches in the history of this illustrious event. The products being unveiled over the three days will include the latest in mobility, assistive healthcare, and sensory technology as well as a brand new sector focused publication.
To make sure you don’t miss any of the exciting reveals, we have put together a list of the exhibitors and products you simply much check out at this year’s Naidex.
- Autumn UK will be revealing their free standing bubble wall, an offshoot of their already successful bubble wall that is built into showers and baths. The bubble wall is designed as a sensory tool with colours and movement to help those for whom bathing can be a stressful experience. (Stand G56)
- Pivotell is launching an app that connects to an automatic pill dispenser, designed to help carers make sure that the people they care for are taking the correct medication, in the correct doses, at the correct times. (Stand D33)
- AVANT Techno UK is launching brand new adaptable multipurpose loaders and attachments in the UK that you can test out at the NEC! (Stand H49)
- Permobil is launching a new wheelchair with a very special function… it can stand! (Stand H60)
- TGA Mobility is not just launching one new product, that are launching 5! Yes 5! Their list of new innovations will include the Minimo Plus 4, a 4 wheeled folding scooter and the 8mph IBex. This is their biggest product launch ever and we are honoured to be hosting it at Naidex! (Stand A59)
- KYMCO Healthcare UK is launching more than one exciting new scooter! (Stand A19)
- Topro will be launching two new rollators (the Troja Neuro and the Odysse) on stand B78 and to celebrate will be offering a 10% discount on any trade orders placed at Naidex. (Stand B38)
- Access & Mobility Professional will be launching at the show as well. AMP is a trade monthly magazine and daily e-news service and will focus on dealers, distributors and installers of wheelchairs, ramps, lifts, adapted furniture and transportation. (Stand E62)
Make sure to stop by these stands and see first hand the newest products, services, and literature related to the disability and independent living sector.