Registration for the 2016 Occupational Therapy Show, which takes place at the NEC, Birmingham on the 23rd & 24th November, is open! Don’t miss out on securing your FREE pass – click here to register. Whatever your role, or specialist interest area…we have it covered!
Your Occupational Therapy Show information pack should have arrived or will be arriving in your office within the next few days, so make sure you keep a look out for it!
The pack has been designed to help disseminate show information throughout your department. It will include the full current education programme as well as the exhibitor listings to help you plan your day in advance
NEW exciting features for 2016 include:
- NEW Research In Practice education programme, chaired by Avril Drummond.
- NEW Posture and Wheelchair Essentials education session, led by Posture & Mobility Group (PMG), information coming soon.
Returning for 2016 will be the:
- Occupational Therapy Show Awards.
- Poster Zone which will offer a unique opportunity to share best practice amongst peers.
- Paediatric Trail which aims to highlight all things paediatric.
- CPD provided by exhibitors from their stands.
And don’t forget we will still have all your favourites including:
- Four main education theatres along with the Innovation and Showcase Theatres where you will find over 60 hours of accredited CPD education.
- 300+ exhibitors showcasing the latest products, services and technologies, all providing solutions for your department and client needs.
- World-renowned speakers and experts in their fields.
- Networking drinks reception at the end of day one at no cost to you – have a drink on us!
More than 4,500 OT delegates are expected over the two days, this is YOUR SHOW…the perfect opportunity to update your knowledge, share ideas, network with peers/colleagues, and more importantly, have fun all for FREE. Register today so you don’t miss out!
If you have not received your information pack, please call me on 02476 719685, alternatively you can send an email to email@example.com.
We all look forward to welcoming you to The Occupational Therapy Show in November!