Well, The Occupational Therapy Show is the perfect place for you to gain all the CPD you need! We have everything from Mental Health, Physical, Children and Family focused sessions to Research,Innovations and specific product led education, ideal for Occupational Therapists (OTs) looking to get to grips with all the latest products for their clients. Better still…you can get all this and more for FREE! Secure your free pass now.
Here’s just a sample of some of the 60 hours of accredited CPD education you will have access to at the show:
- Measuring what matters: Using AusTOMs-OT in everyday practice, presented by Professor Carolyn Unsworth, Professor of Occupational Therapy, CQ University, Melbourne
- Including the excluded – a creative journey, presented by Jane Reynolds, Community Forensic Mental Health, Northern Health
- One thing dementia cannot destroy, presented by Andy Lowndes MSc BA RN RCNT RNT, Deputy Chair and Training Lead, Playlist for Life
- NICE: National Standards for local priorities, presented by Professor Gillian Leng, Deputy Chief Executive, NICE
- GATE – a new gateway for OT professionals, presented by Chapal Khasnabis, GATE Programme Manager, Global Cooperation on Assistive Technology (GATE) World Health Organization
- Outcomes in children’s occupational therapy – using the ICF-CY as a guide, presented by Lorna Wales, The Children’s Trust
PLUS you will also be able to:
- Network with thousands of colleagues and peers – 4,500+ OTs are expected!
- Get practical advice and share best practice from world renowned speakers, OTs and suppliers
- Research and source new products and services from over 300 suppliers
- Hear industry and regulation updates
- Have fun. Be inspired
No matter what your specialist area is, or your position within your organisation, with The Occupational Therapy Show delivered by Occupational Therapists for Occupational Therapists, there is something for everyone in your team!
Don’t forget to register yourself and your colleagues for FREE!