There’s lots for you at the show, including a selection of 60 hours of FREE CPD accredited education, which you can see by clicking here to view the full education programme. You will also have the opportunity to meet 300+ exhibitors you can learn about and source new products and services from.
Some specific presentations you may be interested in as an OT working within the NHS include:
- Fitness-to-drive assessment and the role of OT in maintaining driving mobility, presented by Carolyn Unsworth, Professor of Occupational Therapy, CQ University, Melbourne.
- How do you demonstrate impact and value of your service? A beginner’s guide to evaluation, presented by Sara Richardson, Service Evaluator, Dementia UK.
- Understanding fatigue and the role of occupational therapy within rehabilitation, presented by Sue Pemberton, Therapy Director, Yorkshire Fatigue Clinic.
- 999: Occupational Therapy Partnership with Scottish Ambulance Service, presented by April Lochhead, Specialist Occupational Therapist, Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership.
- Developing a falls assessment tool incorporating visual screening in the hospital setting, presented by Carol Pearson, Occupational Therapist and Fran Dodd, Occupational Therapist – Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
- Activity analysis and the return to work checklist, presented by Lorna Lewis, OT and Vocational Specialist Advisor, and Annette Henriques-Saddler, Occupational Therapist.
- Care Act 2014: time for occupational therapists to step forward – or just pass on by? Michael Mandelstam, Independent Legal Training and Consultant.
Exciting features at the show also include:
- NEW! Research in Practice stream, Thursday 24th November 11:30 onwards, Theatre 3.
- NEW! Posture and Wheelchair Essentials programme, presented by the Posture and Mobility Group (PMG) and the National Wheelchair Managers Forum.
- The Paediatric Trail
- The Occupational Therapy Show Awards
- The Poster Zone
The fun doesn’t end there – you’re also invited to attend the free end of show drinks reception on Wednesday 23rd November from 17:30 – 18:30 to relax and catch-up with your colleagues from near and far.
And on Thursday 24th November from 15:00 you’ll deserve a break, so wind down, chat and have fun with your colleagues with a piece of cake and cup of tea, on the house, during The Occupational Therapy Show Tea and Cake Afternoon – so make sure you register for your FREE place now and tell your colleagues too!
We are delighted to announce an exclusive offer has been agreed with Uber taxi service for delegates to The Occupational Therapy Show. Click here to download your voucher entitling all new users to claim £15 off their first journey.
More than 4,500 OT delegates are expected over the two days, this is YOUR SHOW…the perfect opportunity to update your knowledge, share ideas, network with peers, and more importantly, have fun. Register for FREE today so you don’t miss out!
We look forward to welcoming you to The Occupational Therapy Show next month!