The biggest issue yet is now available in print and on The OT Magazine app
The November/December issue of The OT Magazine is now available, and it’s the biggest issue yet! The OT Magazine is a free, UK
wide publication produced solely for occupational therapists. Out every two months the magazine brings occupational therapists all the latest products, in-depth features, the latest research, columns and up to date information on events and exhibitions and much more.
Subscribe today for free: www.ot-magazine.co.uk/request-a-copy/
The OT Magazine November/December issue is also available to download on The OT Magazine free app. You can now enjoy the latest issue straight from your mobile phone or tablet. Available from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store and Amazon, search ‘The OT Magazine’ on your device and download and read at your leisure. Perfect for OTs on the go!
What’s inside . . .
- Mental Health: The third instalment of The OT Magazine mental health series focuses on PTSD.
- Pillow Talk: Three industry giants talk about the importance of accessible bedrooms and sleeping solutions.
- Bouncing Back: A closer look at the use of trampolines in ‘Rebound Therapy’.
- Heart to Heart: OT Catherine Forster speaks about her role in paediatric heart transplants.
- The Perfect Match: Discovering the marriage of rugby and OT.
- Tippy Talk: Engineer Rob Laffan creates a solution in communication for the modern day non-verbal child.
- Hot Topic: This issue examines doll therapy.
- The OT Show: What’s on at The OT Show 2016.
And much much more . .
The OT Magazine would also like to invite you to visit them at The Occupational Therapy Show 2016, stand I59. You can pick up your copy of the November/December 2016 issue across the two-day event. At this year’s show The OT Magazine are also launching their first ever dedicated OT wall planner, designed to assist in your role with key dates of relevant OT events for 2017. Plus you can add your own important dates too relevant to your specific role and area of OT. Get your free wall planner at The Occupational Therapy Show, register free here.