dedicated to Occupational Therapists, run by Occupational Therapists – Register for your FREE place now!
We are delighted to invite you, as a previous attendee, to join us once again at what has become the UK’s largest CPD education and trade event just for OTs. To make the process nice and quick for you, I have pre-populated your registration form with information from previous years, so all you need to do is click here to update and/or simply confirm your place!
Taking place at Birmingham’s NEC on 22nd & 23rd November 2017, you can:
- Choose from over 100 OT focused and interactive lectures and practical workshops.
- Access 80+ hours of CPD accredited education.
- Learn from world-renowned speakers and experts including Dr Michael Iwama, Dr Jenny Preston MBE, Dr Joanne Fillingham, Gillian Leng, Michael Mandelstam and many more.
- Update and refresh your learning across physical,mental health & learning difficulties, children & families and innovation, plus many more hot topics and specialist areas including neurological practice and adaptions.
- Research and source new products and services through a network of over 270 trade exhibitors and suppliers. Providing information and advice for all your questions and needs.
TELL YOUR COLLEAGUES! We are giving you the opportunity to be an honorary Education Champion where lunch and refreshments will be included at no additional cost. Once your own registration is complete, you will see the ‘Register A Colleague’ button, and all you need to do is register two colleagues or OT friends, who have not been to the Occupational Therapy Show before, and make sure they attend. Confirmation of your free Education Champion delegate pass will be sent to you later on in the year.
And the fun doesn’t end there – you’re also invited to attend the free end of show drinks reception to relax and catch-up with your colleagues from near and far, so make sure you register for your FREE place now and tell your colleagues too.
The Occupational Therapy Show is your show, and is an event not to be missed!