If your specialist area is in paediatrics, or this is an area of interest, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU! Secure your FREE pass now.
Take part in The Paediatric Trail, at The Occupational Therapy Show, where you will find exhibitors and seminars that you should visit in order to give you greater exposure to all the latest learning, products, services and technologies on the paediatric market. This will enable you to provide a more enhanced service to your clients, so secure your FREE pass by clicking here.
For more information you can download Paediatric Trail information here and share with your colleagues.
NEW exciting features for 2016 include:
- NEW Research In Practice education programme, chaired by Avril Drummond.
- NEW Posture and Wheelchair Essentials education session, led by Posture & Mobility Group (PMG), information coming soon.
Returning for 2016 will be the:
- Occupational Therapy Show Awards.
- Poster Zone which will offer a unique opportunity to share best practice amongst peers.
- CPD provided by exhibitors from their stands.
And don’t forget we will still have all your favourites including:
- Four main education theatres along with the Innovation and Showcase Theatres where you will find over 60 hours of accredited CPD education.
- 300+ exhibitors showcasing the latest products, services and technologies, all providing solutions for your department and client needs.
- World-renowned speakers and experts in their fields.
- Networking drinks reception at the end of day one at no cost to you – have a drink on us!
More than 4,500 OT delegates are expected over the two days, this is YOUR SHOW…the perfect opportunity to update your knowledge, share ideas, network with peers/colleagues, and more importantly, have fun all for FREE. Register today so you don’t miss out!
We all look forward to welcoming you to The Occupational Therapy Show in November!