More than 3,000 Occupational Therapists (OTs) are expected to attend the UK’s largest, dedicated CPD education and trade event just for OTs, being held at Birmingham’s NEC. The free-to-attend, two-day Occupational Therapy Show – taking place on Wednesday 26th & Thursday 27th November – will attract world-class speakers and more than 200 exhibitors from around the country.
With only 8 weeks to go, OTs should register to attend the show as soon as possible so they can learn more about the benefits they can take advantage of, which include:
- Access to over 56 hours of FREE certified CPD education
- Learning from world-class speakers
- Practical advice from experts in the OT field
- Updates in OT industry and regulation
- Researching and sourcing new products and services from over 200 suppliers
The team behind the Occupational Therapy Show are proud to provide such a ground-breaking event for OTs, designed by OTs. So, if you haven’t booked your place yet, make sure you do! This is YOUR SHOW.
Visit www.theotshow.com or call the delegate team on 0207 348 5776