The National Care Forum Managers Conference, 12 – 13 November 2018 is bringing together Health and Care sector leaders and industry pioneers to share best practice, latest thinking and innovations under the critical agenda of Health and Wellbeing.
All speakers confirmed!
Covering the perspective of both the people you provide care and support for, and for you and your teams, key industry speakers include Minister, Caroline Dinenage, MP; Sharon Allen OBE, CEO, Skills for Care; Sue Howard, Deputy Chief Inspector, CQC; and Sam Monaghan, CEO, MHA.
This important conference is the ideal opportunity to learn first-hand about changes in regulation and quality ratings.
Open for all managers in social care, members and non-members, it offers great networking opportunities together with practical and supportive workshops covering a wide range of topics.
Hot topics on the agenda:
- The importance of health and wellbeing through inspection and regulation
- The changing demands and requirements and how to promote greater diversity within teams
- Managing sickness absence
- The centrality of personal mental and physical health to the manager and their teams.
- STOMP – STopping Over-Medication of People with a learning disability, autism or both
- LGBT+ Homecare provision
- Managing a new home – culture, wellbeing and teams
- Dying Well – home care and residential focus
- § Dementia Care Matters and Leadership in Care
- § Faith and spirituality
- Intimate Relationships
- Men in Care
- Healthy workplaces and lone workers
- Falls prevention and motivation of older and frailer adults to take part in strength and balance exercise to prevent falls and fractures
The event also includes the unique ‘Festival of Health and Wellbeing’, where delegates will experience the latest in health and wellbeing opportunities for staff and people who use care and support services.
At the end of day 1, enjoy networking with colleagues at the Conference Drinks Reception supported by Compass Associates followed by a dinner and disco.
The conference is being held at the Chesford Grange in Kenilworth. This has a fantastic onsite gym, pool and sauna to keep you fit and active during the conference!
Book your place now at www.nationalcareforum.org.uk
Register before 31 August to take advantage of the 10% Early Bird rate available for member & non-members (on the full delegate package only).
OR there is the Loyalty offer of book 5 for the price of 4 (full and day delegate packages only)
There are other options available too – contact Helen Glasspool on Tel: 024 7624 3619 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Don’t miss out! Follow the latest conference news #NCF2018m