As anticipation builds once again for The Occupational Therapy Show, there are many delights
in store for all members of the occupational therapy team.
With only weeks to go, the completely free event is full to bursting with motivational lectures, practical workshops
and live demonstrations presented by speakers at the very forefront of occupational therapy. Among those headlining
the exceptional educational programme will be:
• Professor Carolyn Unsworth, Professor of Occupational Therapy, CQ University, Melbourne
• Suzanne Rastrick, Chief AHP Officer, NHS England
• Chapal Khasnabis, Project Manager, Global Cooperation on Assistive Technology (GATE) World Health Organization
• Professor Gillian Leng, Deputy Chief Executive, NICE
• Michael Mandelstam, Independent Legal Trainer and Consultant
• Gaynor Sadlo, Professor of Occupational Science, University of Brighton
• Jane Reynolds, Community Forensic Mental Health Practitioner, Northern Health and Social Care Trust
• Avril Drummond, Professor of Healthcare Research and Occupational Therapist, University of Nottingham
…to name but a few!
Hours of accredited CPD education will also be on offer throughout the two-day conferences dedicated to each
area of the profession. What’s more, the extensive trade show will enable you to source great deals on all the cuttingedge
products and services you need to enhance your daily practices and grow your business. Leading suppliers
from across the industry will be in attendance including Invacare, AKW, Ottobock, Prism, Drive Medical, Seating
Matters, Oxford Hoists, R82/Etac, Handicare and Sunrise.
Also, look out for the on-stand exhibitor education where you can meet suppliers and gain CPD education all at the
In order to build on the success of previous years and continue to meet the evolving demands of such a fastpaced
profession, The Occupational Therapy Show 2016 will offer a host of features for you and your team to enjoy.